This User Agreement (hereinafter the Agreement) regulates the relationship between the owner of "papaproxy.net" (hereinafter the Administration) on the one hand and the user of the site on the other hand. The site is not a mass media and provides services "as is". By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, do not use the site "papaproxy.net".
Rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right:
- search for information on the site;
- get information online;
- comment on content posted on the site;
- copying information to other sites with the source indicated;
- use the information on the site for personal, non-commercial purposes;
- order the services you need.
The administration has the right to:
- at its own discretion and necessity to create, modify, revoke rules;
- restrict access to any information on the site;
- create, modify, delete information.
The user undertakes to:
- ensure protection of personal data from access by third parties;
- when copying information from other sources, include information about the author;
- not to disseminate information that propagandizes war, incites national, racial or religious hatred and enmity, as well as other information for the dissemination of which criminal or administrative liability is prescribed;
- do not disturb the performance of the site;
- not to perform actions aimed at misleading other users;
- not register an account on behalf of or instead of another person, except as required by law;
- not to post advertising, erotic, pornographic or offensive materials, or other information that is prohibited or contrary to the norms of applicable law;
- not use scripts (programs) for automated data collection and/or interaction with the Site and its Services;
The administration is committed to:
- keep the site running, except when it is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration;
- provide all available information about the User to authorized public authorities in cases prescribed by law.
Responsibility of the parties
- the user is personally responsible for the information he or she disseminates;
- the administration is not responsible for the accuracy of information copied from other sources;
- the administration is not responsible for the mismatch between the expected and actually received services;
- the administration is not responsible for services provided by third parties;
- In case of a force majeure situation (hostilities, emergencies, natural disasters, etc.) the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource.
For its part, the Administration has decided to charge 10% bonus to the amount of payment made through some payment systems. The list of such payment systems is indicated in the personal cabinet, when invoicing the user. The user has the right to create an appeal to the support service through the ticket system and ask to credit a bonus of 10% of the amount of payment to the balance of personal account.
- Bonus is not credited on all payments, their list is specified when paying the bill;
- the bonus can be credited only after the user makes a payment and activates the service package;
- the bonus is automatically reset if the user requests the withdrawal of unspent funds from the system;
- if the user requests a withdrawal and cancellation of the service, in this case only the remaining unspent amount from the balance of personal account excluding the bonus is subject to withdrawal. The bonus will not be deducted only until the user has spent all of the funds from his personal cabinet. If the user requests the withdrawal of funds from the balance according to his details, the bonus will be lost in this case. For example: a user has refilled his balance for $500; after receiving a bonus he will have $550 on his account. User buys two packages at 69$, and his account balance is 412$. After 7 days user decided to refuse all the services and withdraw the remaining funds from the system. In that case, the formula is $69/30 days = $2.3 per day to use one package. The user has used two packages for 7 days, the spent amount equals $32.2 ($16.1 per service for 7 days). As all funds from balance were not spent, the bonus is automatically burned out and the amount to be withdrawn remains 467.8$ excluding commission of payment system, instead of 517.8$ as at bonus crediting.
Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement is effective for any use of this site. The agreement ceases to be valid when its new version appears. The Administration reserves the right to unilaterally change this Agreement at its sole discretion. The Administration does not notify users about the changes in the Agreement.